I just got through watching this movie again. I think this is a very good movie. I looked up Permian footbal on the net and I found out that Roy Williams played for them. He played at Texas and now the Lions. Great story
I just got through watching this movie again. I think this is a very good movie. I looked up Permian footbal on the net and I found out that Roy Williams played for them. He played at Texas and now the Lions. Great story
I cant watch that movie, I seen it when it first came out and thats it. I seriously doubt I'll ever watch that movie again.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
not nearly as good as remember the titans
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
thats one movie i can watch over and over and it never gets old, matter of fac, it was on TV the other night and i watched it...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I rank it second behind Hoosiers in terms of all time sports movies.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
personally i rank remember the titans #1 cause denzel is my favorite actor
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Roy played at permian and his good buddy cedric benson was on the rival team, midland-lee in odessa.
The program is the best football movie of all time.
I liked "Friday Night Lights" OK. I didn't buy Billy Bob Thorton as a coach. IMHO he just wasn't that convincing. He seemed a bit too calm when the one player couldn't find his helment. I could see many coaches going nuclear over that kind of mistake. Billy Bob's character, though based on a real person, didn't seem to get all that upset about it. I just have trouble believing that's how it really went down. I thought "The Program" was innane rubbish. "Miracle," however, was pretty good, even for someone who isn't a hockey fan. I too also liked "Remember the Titans," "Hoosiers," and "The Natural." I even liked "Field of Dreams," though that one isn't exactly about baseball. Good flick though...
You wanted the best, you got the best...
i thought billy bob did a great job, i think he is one of those actors that becomes his part, and that is what makes him so good
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Bookmarks